Refund/Return Policy for Admission/Application Fee
- 1. Admission fee of Rs. xxx/- is non-refundable.
- 2. Application fee of Rs. .../- is non-refundable.
Refund/Return Policy for Tuition Fee
||% of Tuition Fee Refund
||Point of time when the withdrawal is received
||15 days or more before the notified date of admission
||Less than 15 days from notified last date of admission
||15 days or less after the formally notified last date of admission
||30 days after, but more than 15 days
||More than 30 days after the notified last date of admission
- 1. The request for the refund of withdrawal must be made online. Any request through email/posts/letter will not be entertained.
- 2. No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- 3. The university reserves the right to modify and amend the refund policy without prior information.
- 4. In case any aspirant leaves after the last date of admission or withdraws/leaves in midstream, in such cases, CRU concession will be adjusted against the security money.
- 5. Amount paid for obtaining prospectus, processing fee, program transfer fee, etc. is non-refundable under all circumstances, unless specifically mentioned as refundable.
Note: The above Refund/Return Policy is applicable for the session 2021-2022.